Articularis Healthcare Group, P.C., South Charlotte-Rheumatology
- Our office is open during normal business hours for all services including office visits (in-person and virtual), infusion, laboratory and ultrasound. We are monitoring and following guidelines from local, state and federal authorities to try to prevent the spread of coronavirus and ask our patients to do the same.
- Any visitor who is experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, has tested positive for SARS-CoV2 or has a known exposure to SARS-CoV2 is asked to call the office and reschedule their appointment or switch to a virtual visit.
- Established patients whose conditions are overall stable are encouraged to schedule virtual visits. These are easy and convenient. Call the office for instructions and to schedule an appointment.
- New patients and established patients with acute symptoms requiring a physical examination, will be scheduled in-person.
- All persons who enter the office will have their temperature checked and are required to wear a mask throughout the visit.
- We ask that patients visit the office alone and ask their family members/companions to stay in the car during the visit. If a family member/companion is needed for a successful visit, we welcome only one additional person.
- Comprehensive sanitization procedures are followed by physician and staff during and in between patients encounters throughout the office and by cleaning crew after hours.
Articularis Healthcare Group, P.C., South Charlotte – Rheumatology, is an independent rheumatology practice that opened in October 2020, led by Firas Kassab, MD, and located in the Blakeney Professional Center / Ballantyne area of South Charlotte.
The practice mission is to deliver excellent, compassionate, and timely care to improve the health and quality of lives of patients with rheumatologic illnesses in the region. Here, every patient will be treated with Sympathy, Care and Respect.
Services offered at Articularis Healthcare Group, P.C., South Charlotte – Rheumatology include:
- Virtual and in office visits
- Infusion therapy
- Diagnostic ultrasound
Dr. Kassab welcomes both new and transferring patients from his previous practice. All major insurance plans are accepted. Please call the office for more information.
Meet The Providers
NOTE: Please do not send medical questions of any nature through this form or to the practice email. You should continue to send any medical questions directly to your provider at his/her current medical practice until you have been established as a patient with Articularis Healthcare Group, P.C., South Charlotte – Rheumatology.